[IRCA] Gettin' wired...

Had some wire and spare time this afternoon. So,
inspired by recent DX in Newfoundland, I installed a
new unterminated BOG, going NNW. (I can't go precisely
north from here because I'd have to go through a
neighbour's cottage or over his driveway). I will see
tonight how it fares given the earth's curvature. It's
the straightest yet of all my wires though it's only
about 300-350 feet. My neighbour to the south has
offered me access there, so I may put a second one,
and that one would be more accurately south, maybe a
slight slight bit west. So I'm hoping for some auroral
cx tonight to put this one to the test.

Saul
Burnt River ON