Re: [IRCA] Good Latins (and Paul Harvey 860 thank you)

Re: [IRCA] Good Latins (and Paul Harvey 860 thank you)

860 WAMI in Opp, Alabama is now running southern gospel.

It has seperated from it's 100 percent country simulcast of WAMI 102.3 also
in Opp, Alabama.

WAMI-860 now runs 100 percent seperate programming from FM 102.3 and I doubt
Pau; harvey is on the AM signal.

Paul Walker