Re: [IRCA] TPs for 20 November

>   One oddity - there is a decent carrier (perhaps the
> strongest on the band) on 1017, which is definitely not the norm.

I noted 1017 (Tonga) last night at 0630UTC significantly stronger
than usual for this (or any) time of the year.

Maybe the antenna engineer went out and replaced a bunch
of cables and hardware - When they first installed
their new transmitter and antenna in 1997, their signal was bigger
and better than 738 Tahiti - an almost nightly visitor for months.
Within the year their stellar signal had dropped into the ranks of
the occasional (for me) visitor.
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing