Re: [IRCA] Grayland acres for TP Dxer

> Yeah, this looks too good to be true. I wonder what is the issue with
> the land.

Yea - the issue with land on the Oregon and Washington State coast is...

It ain't located on the British Columbia coast where the
average Canadian (and mis-guided American) will gladly
pay 10 times more than it's worth.

I find it immensely fascinating that I can stand in someones
front yard on Dallas Road in Victoria (yea, I guess that is trespass...)
and with my pair of trusty Pentax binoculars peer across 18 miles
to water to Port Angeles where water front houses are 1/3 the price
of the houses in Victoria.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing