[IRCA] TPs for 18 Nov

Pretty darn good morning on the lower band, but should have started
earlier than 1500UT judging by signal strengths when I tuned in; I
listened from 1500 to 1540.

For example, best signals from 594 (just the slightest hint of
splatter in the background; it peaked at 1508 according the
propagation monitor) and 558 this season.   But, as always for this
time of year, a good deal of variability.  747 didn't really start to
deliver until 1540UT s/off, and while 639 was good from China, 945
and 936 were hardly there.

The upper band, as observed by others, just didn't deliver.  I was
surprised to see that Bruce heard 1287, as by the time I got there
about 1525UT, they were a not particularly good carrier.   At least
1566 showed some signs of life around 1530.

(Asian unless noted)

Darn good audio, if briefly:  594, 828

Reasonable audio  (though often battling w/splash)  567, 639 CNR1, 774

Not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 558,
585, 612 (Japan, not Australia), 711, 819 (N. Korea w/hum on
channel), 855 (also N. Korea w/hum), 873 (NHK2), 972 (2 stations on
channel, separated by just under 1 Hertz),  1566

Burbles in the splatter:  675, 738, 846, 936, 945, 954, 1008, 1044,
1134, 1242, 1575

strong carrier, no audio:  702 w/ a big hum (N. Korea?), 1206 also
off channel, likely China

best wishes,

Nick