Re: [IRCA] Grayland acres for TP Dxer

The description says "it will need its own driveway", which may or may
not involve right-of-way negotiations in addition to the actual
construction.  It also doesn't say anything about water and
electricity.  Sewer or septic systems would also need to be considered.
All things a buyer would need to find out in advance.

Bruce