Re: [IRCA] Storm OT

> In watching CHEK Victoria tonight, lots of damage on Vancouver Island.

I had an e-mail from a friend in Toronto, Ontario, Canada -
home of Canada's most ego-centric people - you know the type...
the World revolves around them... I am sure that America
has similar places...

Anyho. The E-Mail asks:

"Colin, will your trip tomorrow be effected by the storm that hit Vancouver?"

I am in Vancouver for a day or so, taking a ferry from Victoria to Vancouver.
>From our perspective (local media noted above via CHEK-TV...) the whole Island
was slammed by this weather AND Vancouver AND the Fraser Valley AND the Pacific
North-West.. etc etc.

>From the Toronto media's angle, their TV reports:

"Vancouver slammed by bad weather... news at 11!"

End of Western-centric rant!
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing