[IRCA] TAs and other sunset DX

I had a great if very brief signal from Albania around
1700 on 1395, and TWR Roumoules 1467 also was solid
though weaker a few minutes later. Lots of hets, all
over the band.

1620 Radio Soleil, one of the Boston haitian pirates
with heavily-accented French and Radio Soleil ID
around 1730-1800, mixing with a new NY State Highway
advisory station that's been testing of late. I've
previously hard Energie; and soleil is new.

Poughkeepsie NY WKIP on 1450, plus an ID a bit
afterwards that sounded like "1450 WSL". Definitely
not WOL in washington. I think a letter got mangled
over the air, and my guess is the New hampshire
station (I was on my east wire), but I will try again.

Conditions seem very close in. Not much to the west at
all tonight. I have yet to check the AK indices...but
I do wonder if a bit of aurora is creeping in.

Saul
Burnt River ON