[IRCA] NE Oregon, LWBC Mongolia Monday morning

[IRCA] NE Oregon, LWBC Mongolia Monday morning

164 Mongolia was doing about the best I've heard it this morning, from about
1255 utc-1315. 209 also heard but always poorer due to the NDB clutter.
The Point Barrow (281 VIR) NDB has been heard frequently, the past week,
including this morning, but not the MW station. :)
Steve
NE Oregon

(Nothing for the WFAW after 90 minutes of listening from the start; I gave
up after that.)