Re: [IRCA] TPs for 11-12 WOW!

At 07:13 AM 11/12/2007, you wrote:

>Good morning
>
>Listened from 1240-1410 UT and it was very good.  Audio was heard on 648, 657, 693, 774, 873, 963 and 972.  At 1353 UT I had audio from JOUB-774 on the CCRadio.  Lots of carriers most of them were on the bottom part of the band.
>
>Bill Block
>Prescott Valley, AZ
>Drake R8l

A darn fine morning.  Asian all the way.  Best morning I've seen in weeks.  The 1st tier stations were very strong, and there were a whole lot of 2nd tier stations.  The JJ seemed to be on a rebound dominating, although there were
some good CC stations as well.  Malaysia 1475 rated a 8+ at 15:25.  WYFR 1557 was there.  My highlight was snippets of audio on 1548 at 15:29 suggesting possible Sri Lanka, but not enough to ID.  I bet at Grayland this might have
been a possibility.  Wonder how Patrick did this morning (assuming he's OK after the big storm.....sure had lots of wind here in Victoria all night long....there'll be a lot of trees down I'm sure).  Another highlight is relatively decent
audio on 909 which is a first for me, with Village 900 owning the 10 kHz below, and especially above 900 kHz.  Chinese of some sort there.  I've never heard any audio there before.  A total of 46 audios in this morning, right across the
entire band.  Felt like an October morning again!   ..........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC.