Re: [IRCA] WFAW DX TEST

Running the white flag up the old antenna tower here as I surrender to
the government authorized iBLOC jammer located 4 miles east of me
(KKFN). It's doing a fine job of keeping those nasty DX signals between
940 and 960 kHz out of my receiver.

A real thank you to the folks who put this test together. I was really
looking forward to hearing WFAW again. I last QSLed them in 1969.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/