[IRCA] 12 Nov TA's in Seattle

Hi all,
The DX shack here in Edmonds, or thereabouts, is finally operating
smooth and reasonably quiet, thanks to the heavy use of those amidon
FT-140A-J ferrite chokes.  Primary antenna is an 8-direction K9AY.  Fed
into an W8ZR receiver Multicontroller.  This allows good isolation so that
I can use any or all of the two R71A's, SPR4, FRG7, R75, or IC765.  Nice.
I still need to recap and AGC mod the two Collins R388's tho.
Sitting on 940 right now, haven't hrd a trace of WFAW test yet.
Recap of tonite's TA DX:  This was definately an above average opening,
0346-0520  1134 kHz  Croatia   in fairly good at times w/local type pop mx
                                             3 long pips and YL ID at TOH
0401-0455  1215 kHz  Russia  YL tlk in RR presumed nx in also good at times
                                             for the 2nd nite in a row. No sign of Virgin R.
0413           693 kHz  UK        audio finally surfaced nicely for a couple minutes
                                             w/OM ancr in acc EE.
Carriers noted on 783, 828, 855, 864, 873, 981, 1377.
Strong carriers on666, 738, 909, 1017, 1206, 1269, 1422.
Thot for sure I was going to get audio on 1422, but conspicuously nothing...Dave