Re: [IRCA] TPs Nov 11: Decent

John,

This has been a "Red Letter" season for DX, even along the coast. All
these TAs alone have been really special. Have a safe trip back, and
like you I don't like night driving any longer either.
   Hopefully next Fall will be another good one. I also want to thank
you with all of your help with the chokes. They have really helped with
directivity of the antennas. Without them, I may not have finally logged
KBRW Barrow.
   Keep after all of those Canadians too. You may hear some, you haven't
heard here. A good beverage to the North may bring in Flin Flon MB on
590.
   It was great to visit with you at Grayland a couple weeks back too.
   With the bad weather on the way, hopefully you will get off the
island early before the high winds hit. Along the coast we ar looking at
possible wind gusts on 85 MPH. It wil be a short-lived stom, as the high
wind warning is in effect from 6AM to 1 PM. At least here.
   Take care my friend and I look forward to seeing you again next year.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager