Re: [IRCA] Radio Rossii 1215 kHz

Bill

I replayed my file and didn't hear any chimes at the ToH, though the
signal was very weak then.   I had a few words by a deep voiced man,
then what sounded like news in Russian by a woman until 0405, then pop
music.  Later there was a talk by a Russian man for a few minutes at
about 0415.  I suspect we were getting it well because the auroral zone
was in the right spot.  Your propagation would have been via a
completely different path.

Bruce