Re: [IRCA] Upper end of band hopping

Nick, we are now getting more stations down to about 1100. We heard
Spain on 1305 and 1314 parallel. Saudi Arabia was stronger than Buffalo
1520 and I am listening to an armchair copy of Radio Virgin as I am
typing this.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com