From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bill Harms
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 2:06 PM
To: IRCA
Subject: [IRCA] Invitation to join us tonight

To any TA DXer who will be DXing tonight, the LBI gang would like to
extend an invitation for you to join us on StarChat #MWDX tonight.

The URL is http://starchat.net/ for the web browser interface.

Our web page is http://www.radiodxing.com/ and includes a livefeed.

Bill Harms, on behalf of the LBI Gang.

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com