Re: [IRCA] Various live sports tips + 550 VT with University of Mass vVT Basketball

Re: [IRCA] Various live sports tips + 550 VT with University of Mass vVT Basketball

> Jeff Lehmann wrote: It sounds like UMass is playing
> Vermont, so it's probably WDEV. I don't think 550 in
> RI (Radio Disney) would broadcast UMass.

WDDZ is not broadcasting sports.  All Radio Disney, save a little bit of
local public service on a Sunday morning.  The last time they had sports was
a couple of years ago when they carried the Providence Bruins.  The PBruins
are now on WNBH-1340 and WLKW-1450.

No other sports on WDDZ, or I'd have to make the setup as WDDZ is one of my
clients.

Sorry 'bout that!

Craig Healy
Providence, RI