Re: [IRCA] TAs Tonight

> Mike, KFQD Achorage on 750 is booming in at 05:40.  Full ID at 05:30 totally over anyone else.  Makes up a bit for the lack of TAs.  Nice local ID for CFTK, 550 Prince Rupert at 06:00 too...........Walt.

I was looking for some of this last night 0615ish UTC --
750 was certainly taking a beating from someone...
800 was predominantly Spanish -- no idea who that would be -- Bonaire?
540 was Spanish on top of the normally dominating CBK Regina.
I must say that I am using the Phaser way more now to dig through
the regionals in light of the fact that there are no TA's for me to
listen to and few TP's in the morn -- thanks to the Hall-Effect-Patch
circling overhead.

Drake R8 - Eton E1 - Sony 2010
3 X Wellbrook ALA100(M)
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing