[IRCA] 1050 CKSB Winnipeg-St. Boniface MB

[IRCA] 1050 CKSB Winnipeg-St. Boniface MB

Heard this at Burnt River this morning (Friday) at
0704 EST. French CBC news //860 (national feed). Weak
but steady under CHUM Toronto with no sign of NYC.

I was on the lookout for this one after hearing in a
few weeks ago at Cappahayden during the Newfoundland
DXpedition, also around sunrise.

Not much else loggeed by cx seemed good overnight. I
got here at 2 am and stayed up. 960 had Fox Sports
radio and later had religion, then had ESPN. Heard an
anthem at 0559 EST and then Rogers City MI was
dominant. CFFX Kingston ON was not heard overnight,
leading me to wonder if it had gone off. But it came
back gradually and was dominant around 0530...

1450 is indeed off. Heard Fort Wayne IN while still
downtown last night, and Holland MI aroudn 0730 here
this morning.

1420 CKPT is still on, but WHK Cleveland OH and WOC
Davenport A were dominant overnight. Now of course
it's all CKPT.

Heard Cuba on 530 with Rebelde, //5025 as others have
heard it. I gather this is the same station in Havana
that was heard here last year with a different name,
which I have written down somewhere...

All this on the radio Shack loop. I'll get the wires
connected today. Now, to get some sleep...

Saul Chernos