[IRCA] 1510 KCKK into Scotland

1510 kHz is dominated by WWZN over here, but at 0845 I heard a couple of
weak mentions of 'Colorado' underneath Brother Stair. I stuck with the
frequency and with WWZN completely faded away I heard a full KCKK id.

Recording: http://paulc.mediumwaveradio.org/audio/kckk.mp3

1510 KCKK Littleton, CO; “Mile High Sports Radio 15-10 KCKK and 15-70
KSXT, (??) Colorado, your new radio home of Joe Scott and (??) Pioneer
Basketball” W/F 0915 09/11

If anyone can tell me what words are missing I'd be grateful. I know the
basketball team in the University of Denver Pioneers but it doesn't
sound anything like that.

Paul
Troon, Scotland