[IRCA] Grave Yard Frequency DXing Discussion Group??

[IRCA] Grave Yard Frequency DXing Discussion Group??

I heard mention, some time ago, of an internet group that was
dedicated to graveyard channel DXing and which picked out one
frequency each weekend for a contest among themselves.  Since I've
not DXed domestic stations since about February 1960, and I'm heading
back to our winter home in Oklahoma, I thought this might be a place
to get some education (reading the archives, etc.)  Anyway, I
searched the yahoo groups and found some really strange things
related to grave yards, but nothing that related to our hobby.  Can
any one here help me out???  A domestic DX newnie!

John B.