Re: [IRCA] WKDK 1240 Newberry,S.C.

And, as far as I know, WDAB is operating atless then full power due to some
transmitter issues. They were operating at 1KW as late as last Friday.. but
they could be back up to full power by now, not sure.

Sorry that you couldn't hear "The Best Country Classics Ever Made" here on
Cool Country 1590 WABV :)

Paul