[IRCA] New MW QSL (WLPO0

1220     IL, LaSalle, rec. nice QSL and note from CE, Steve Vogler in
12d for CD report. Mentioned my report was the most distant. Address: 1
Broadcast Lane, Oglesby IL 61348. I am really pleased with this one, as
I have tried for it in the past. Thanks to Steve Vogler and Jim Pogue.
IL #23, MW QSL # 2971.  (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager