Re: [IRCA] Big signal from KOMO 1000 into Scotland today

Re: [IRCA] Big signal from KOMO 1000 into Scotland today

Very nice Paul.  Signal was at least as good as I hear them in San Francisco.  Unless I use filters I get lots of splatter from my local KIOI on 1010.  I remember hearing them in Oct. 55 when I
was in the Air Force in Iceland.

Don Kaskey
S.F. CA