Re: [IRCA] TP's for 11-07-07

At 07:17 AM 11/7/2007, you wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Listen from 1340-1514 ut.  One first this morning, a weak Asian speaking station on 1584 at 1456 ut.  Heard no pips at 1500 woman in Asian language and some music.  A few Chinese in this morning with nice signals.  A fun morning.

A decent morning on the coast as well.  What really impressed me was a major dawn/post dawn enhancement at the top of the band.  It just came alive with some really powerful signals.  1593 was a 5 at 14:23 or so and a 8+ with CNR2 at 15:13.
Similar enhancements all around.  I'm watching 1548 as well....1550 splatters a lot.  There's someone there, and my SDR IQ might just pick something up.  It's fun to watch the signal rise and fall! ........Walt.