Re: [IRCA] IBOC battle begins

Craig -

 Concur. Big Radio's S/Bag PR job offends moreso than its iBLOCkhead jamming.
 PR jobs belie ulterior motives. HD ginks preach the virtues of an inane
jammer to one another rather than admit the obvious - citizens quit listening.

  Youtube, pirate broadcasters, LPFM's, LPAM's, WiFi, iPods, other
consumer-driven media posess intrinsic veracity which attracts citizens and incites
BigFatRadio's avaricious manipulative bloviators to blind jealousy.

 Dear BigRadio, HD can't fix your intrinsic disingenuousness.

What will HD do for Mr. Palm Beach Pillpop? Nothing. Beck? Spare us. FM jock
roots show unabashedly beneath his bottle job CNN/BigRadio sinecure. Barking
Two-minute-and-fifty-seven-second screeds fool only the willing. We've tuned
out.

HD/BigRadio speaks to manipulate and writes to mislead.

 Consumers discern BigRadio's message: 'We don't know what we want, we just
want it. We can get money for stuff we covet and sell off while selling
citizens out. We don't care about them or radio. Nincompoops sworn to protect public
airwaves allow us to loot, provided we parse moralistic nonsense at
competitors and citizens as we loot them.

 They think they fool us? They don't.

 They use the gangsta biz model, well democratized during the Rotten 90s. Run
everything upside down. Press the bar. Bust the envelope. Apply inapplicable
rules, ignore those which do. Make it up as you go along. Get rich. Not
wealthy.

BigRadio is moribund. HD jamming makes it moreso. People aren't complaining.
They know it's safer to quietly vote with one's feet and checkbook.

 Engineers and listeners say HD audio's high end is fatiguing. Women weary of
it more quickly than men given, given their acuity, but both tune out.

BigRadio underestimated its audience. People know interference. Audiences who
make or break Holllywood films may not know why nor do they have to, but they
know what looks and sounds good.

HD does for radio what Smell-O-Vision and Emergo did for Fab Fifties monster
films. Zip.

BigRadio's brain dead greedy-guts remind one of Godzilla, lashing stupidly
about the landscape of an HO train set village, knocking over pylons, crushing
buildings in vain effort to accomplish something, roaring at all who point out
the obvious.

pv zecchino
manablowhard key, fl