Re: [IRCA] brief TA audio 1017: Germany

At 04:42 06/11/2007, you wrote:

>Nick, my radio dial is full of carriers, but none very strong.  Sure
>enough 1017 is one of the stronger ones with weak audio, but too
>weak for me to be sure of any content.  This is at 04:42.....Walt.

observation is spot on, Walt.   Beyond being able to tell
(occasionally) that it was a man talking, or that music had started,
this was not local radio by any means.

odd stuff:  954 had snippets of audio, and 1152 showed
promise.  Although things are generally weaker now (0525UT), there is
very weak audio on 1512, but really nothing I can tie to the web
stream like I was able to in September.

Nick