[IRCA] WIGG test

Hello all....Just got my computer and phone back after being without since Friday afternoon.....I heard the WIGG test, but very weakly....Just Morse ID's at 4:04 and again at 4:15, preceded by a long tone. Lots of WHK and an oldies station, WKSR, Pulaski,Tn. and also gospel WVOT , Wilson, N.C. Heard on the Grundig S 350 at the home QTH, Taylors, S.C.  I was surprised that this was as weak as it was......I had figured it would be dominant , at least occasionally. Thanks to Jim Pogue , Paul Turner and any others who helped make this test possible. 73, Chris  K2FO S.C.