Re: [IRCA] IBOC battle begins

Scott,

That is what I was getting at regarding out of market TV. But if the
contracts for the syndicated TV shows are as such, why aren't the local
radio stations yelling about shows they carry like Rush and Coast to
Coast? I would fiqure the same rules are there. But of course, there is
nothing  a station can do about picking up a distant signal on skip.
Maybe the IBOC hash is the saving grace for these local stations. It is
probably a side issue, but I am sure the suits  are not compaining if
the guy down the street cannot get a distant signal either. With TV they
can conrol it as the signals do not skip like AM.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager