Re: [IRCA] TP 5 Nov

At 06:08 AM 11/5/2007, you wrote:
>fairly lively on the band at 1400UT....fair audio on 1287 for
>example, and quite a bit more liveliness on the upper band than heard
>in weeks.   Might be worth checking further before sunrise...and going to work.
>

>best wishes,
>
>Nick

Darn fine morning!  I might even call it superb!  Lot's of signal from the bottom to the top.  Right now, as I type this, I'm listening to Malaysia at 15:15 with a nice signal of EZL music.  Just about everyone was in.  Lots of
DU activity at the bottom, then lots of JJ, and CC too.  Fiji was strong.  WYFR 1557 was in....on and on.  Not shabby at all.  To declare that this season is over is simply not correct.  There's still a lot of life if this morning
is any indication.  I listened from 14:34 until now.........Walt.