[IRCA] Some Weekend Logs

Nov 2  2300 EDT 1300 WJYP St. Albans WV, Christian, also IDed with
WSCW 1410 in Charleston WV and WMON 1340 in Montgomery WV

Nov 2  2305 EDT 1300 WNQM  Nashville TN, Spanish, ID right after WJYP
above, clear mention of "Western Tennessee" although Nashville is, of
course, in central Tennessee.  I believe they are in English in the
day, Spanish at night (according to their website), and are affiliated
with shortwave station WWCR.  My 500th US station.

Nov 3 0700 EDT 1160 WCCS Homer City PA, "The Voice of Indiana County",
local ads, ID "WCCS, Homer City".  Not new but a nice ID for once

Also was playing with my birthday present over the weekend- the CC
Crane Twin Ferrite Antenna, using it in conjunction with my
Select-A-Tenna and my 18'' Box Loop.  I only could play with it for a
day until my wife made me put it back in the box until my birthday on
the 29th.  But I did convince her to let me take it out and hook it up
"to make sure it worked".  But I have to wait 4 weeks before I can
really put it through its paces.  :(

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

--