Re: [IRCA] WIGG DX Test

AsI said Jim, nothing here.. just some spanish station, a gospel station and
WHK.

Oh well, I was actually up and hoping for this, but no big loss that I
didn't hear it.

Thanks to Paul, their CE for staying up so late to do this. They've got a
nice little station in Wiggins that I heard for several days when camping in
the area..
Paul

--
Sincerely,