Re: [IRCA] Korean on 873

John:

If the truth be known, we all do list logging, especially if it is a
stations we have heard numerous times and when the action is fast and
heavy. I sometimes wonder if on occasion we miss something new, perhaps
even a new station by jumping over stations like that.  I am into
recording local IDs and that makes up for list logging, I think.

QSLing the Koreans on both sides is problematic. In South Korea, many of
the MBC stations have printed QSLs (except Seoul!). The CBS and the FEBC
stations also have their own QSLs. The KBS stations are problematic. It
is personnel dependent. I have had better luck with Korean reports than
with English reports. They also like you to log local or regional
programming.

I will be in Spokane in April!  That is the closet I will get to the San
Juans or Grayland in a while.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com