Re: [IRCA] 1215 with Russian ID

Pete

As Nick alluded to in another e-mail, it's the antenna.  The back ends
of my K9AY point at Vashon Island and the 880/1150/1540 site near
I-90/I-405.  I've had OK success knocking down the locals with it.
Earlier this week, I tried for the Maine test on 780 and had a mix of
KKOH & WBBM (instead of just KKOH), with only occasional KTTH-770
splatter.  I've also had CHQR mixing with KTTH on occasion, and
sometimes had CBR equal to KOMO.  Last night I had no problem with 1210
splattering onto 1215, though there was lots of noise from somebody's
electrical whatzzit.

Bruce