Re: [IRCA] IRCA --42--2--4

Bill:

It's not WCNN 680, and WCNN 680 has no association with CNN TV.

He heard WSMB 680 Memphis, TN

They are 10KW Day, Non Directional and 5KW Direcitonal, with 5 towers at
night and a SE pattern

They used to be Air American Talk WWTQ. The WSMB calls came from 1350 in New
Orleans.

I once heard 680 KNBR San Francisco from Marks, MS which is in the middle of
the next county over from Oxford, MS.. just on the edge of the red "local"
contour http://www.radio-locator.com/pats/WSMB_AM_LN.gif

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,