[IRCA] Coffee and radio!

Hi Colin,

Never fear - Victoria and the Coffee Crew title are yours!  Maybe the Northern California Brew and Radio association?  <grin>  The combination of Coffee and Radio discussion sounds great and you are to be commended for this.

Although I do love Canada and have been to Victoria several times.  I actually was disappointed to hear that it was so difficult to become a citizen.  I was thinking about it for semi-retirement from Electrical Engineering at some point.  Banff/Whistler is a particularly nice area to visit and my wife and I also spent a great time in the Okanagan Valley.

Salutations!

Rob

Whoa there young fella!

You can only use the term "coffee" "crew" "Victoria" and "Canada" after you ask me
nicely!  *kidding*

>From our perspective here in Victoria, there is nothing more solidarity building
and hobby boosting that getting together over a cuppa to talk-story about the hobby
and life in general.

Doing conventions is great (I actually have never been to an IRCA convention
even though I was an official member in 1976 and 1977) but there is no
substitute for actually getting together for face-time, show & tell
and general jibber jabber.

Good to see you guys noticed our social antics!

Cheers,

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing