Re: [IRCA] Battery back up not UPS

Gil,

The problem here on the Oregon coast, it is cloudy so much of the time
in the Winter months that I don't know how well Solor would work. Evem
my little yard lights don't always keep the yard lighted most of the
night. I think I will try out the option using the van battery,since I
am parked so close to the radio room. For 2 amp, probably any cord would
work fine too, as long as it was waterproof, heavy extention cord, etc.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager