Re: [IRCA] WABI 910 update redux

John:

At almost exactly31 seconds in, I hear "George Hale and Ric Tyler...place to
talk"
Here you go:
http://www.wvomfm.com/pages/maineinthemorning.html

So, you DID hear WABI 910.

I hear a second station in there, the part where you hear the meteorologist
doing the forecast is another station.. but I can;t get my figner on it.

paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.