Re: [IRCA] OT: Comet Holmes

I did see it tonight, with my two oldest boys.  Through glasses and a telescope, it looks like a bright, large "cloud" but no tail.  But easily seen with the naked eye as a 2-3rd magnitude "star".

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

"Ira Elbert New, III" <ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Comet Holmes is shining bright tonight here in Northeast Georgia. Everyone needs to get out and see it. Thanks again Willis! Bert New Watkinsville, Georgia Proudly Serving You Since 1964!