[IRCA] TPs for 30Oct07

I was unable to listen this morning, except for a brief 5 minutes around 14:15 UTC due to work commitments.  Overall, it seemed to be better than any previous morning for the past week or so.  Again, the bottom half of the band was best with
plenty of audios.  The JJ seemed to be back with good signals, while the CC were not very good.  Some activity on the upper band for a change as well, compared to none or nearly none recently.  I'd like to hear what others found too.......Walt.