[IRCA] Cappahayden and ZIZ items

ZIZ in well tonight again among others from Caribbean
and also Brazil, Venezuela. Got into Bulgaria earlier
on. There is a 1020.7 or so floating around, we
suspect it's paraguay. I managed an ID for venezuela
on 1020 in La Asunciacion, and a city of the same name
in Paraguay is the 1020.7 or so, making things a bit
confusing for me because my Spanish is close to cero
and I have not heard a solid ID. Jim might have, we
have been busy and haven't definitively compared notes
on this one. Heard Dominican Republic religious
spanish outlet on 1680, mixing with Orlando FL area
station; Dutch pirate 1645, Greek one on 1629; Irish
weather alert station on 1677 (I think, notes are
downstairs). Band has lots of noise again tonight. The
hours caught up with us last night and we were dozing
when the WLPO DX test was widely heard west and south
of here. Tonight's Maine 780 oughta a slam dunk, we'll
do our best though the real distant stuff has
priority, least for me, given that we leave first
thing Monday morning. I wanna move here...or at least
buy property...