Re: [IRCA] 2 Cape Cod DXers make newspaper

Re: [IRCA] 2 Cape Cod DXers make newspaper

Marc,

It may be a choice the younger generation continues to make. But with
the noIse levels, IBOC, BPL, on the horizon who knows?  I know I will
stay at the dials the rest of my life. I enjoy the hobby too much to
give it up. If not MW, SW, FM,etc. I did not mention TV, as most
everything is going away on the lower channels. But we may have a shot
at more foreign stuff there too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin