[IRCA] This weekend's DX tests

Checks with Steve Vogler at WLPO and Allan Weiner at WCXH indicate both
tests are a go. Unique music, Morse code and sweep tones are all part of the
formats for both tests. As discussed earlier, please e-mail me your results
ASAP as I will be talking with a reporter in La Salle, IL regarding the
success of the WLPO test for a story he is writing.

For more details on these and all other DX Tests, please go to
www.dxtests.info <http://www.dxtests.info/>

Good luck to everyone.

Jim Pogue

IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee Coordinator

Memphis, TN