Re: [IRCA] DX Test season is on

I am sure once winter is here, I can do one for WKDK
one Sunday night  / Monday  AM. I still have the
minidisc of CW I recorded for the one I did in...ah,
let me check my award from Lynn....in February of
2002. Now, with the BE AM-1A and the ATU exactly
correct for the first time in years (there were bad
capacitors in there) I expect it will get out well.
The BE AM-1A does 120% positive peaks without
breathing hard!

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net