Re: [IRCA] TP's for Oct 20

Listened from 1405 to 1435UT this morning.  As others have pointed
out, recovery underway.

Asian unless noted.

Darn good audio, if briefly:    567 and 594, both NHK1.  Unusual to
have these stronger than NHK2, but given varying signal strengths, I
may not have checked the NHK2 channels when they were at their peak.

Reasonable audio  (though often battling w/splash) 612 later (DU); 774

Not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:   675
likely Vietnam, 747, 828, 945 China, 954 JJ, 963, 972

Burbles in the splatter:  558, 621, 639, 702 (hum), 792 DU, 855 hum,
873, 918, 1134

strong carrier, no audio:   756, 819, 936, 1098 SAH

747 and 774 are still delivering carriers at 1600UT;  both quite
good, but no audio (yet)

John B's observation on 972's strong carrier is seconded here,
however, I've found it to be so for the last couple of seasons; this
season it has actually delivered audio more often than before, so I
was wondering if they'd increased their modulation...

best wishes,

Nick