Re: [IRCA] The Perfect Storm

Thanks Russ and Patrick - it turns out it was KRSV, who ID'd right before
on of the "Today's Best Country" syndicated slogans.  I picked up KGYN as
well, and the ALCS baseball game was only being carried on oone of the two
ESPNRadio affiliates, so three new loggings on an otherwise hopeless
channel: windstorms are good!

Kevin
Bainbridge Island, WA