Re: [IRCA] [lbi-dx] What are these?

The HC 10 was an adaptor that could be used with older receivers that
did not have SSB. It added several goodies. I had one for a time when I
owned the SP-600. But in many cases it added distortion and noise to the
circuit and I did not use it too much. I finally sold both of them.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager