[IRCA] WCAM

--- "Robbie j." <challenger82901@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey All, With all of the talk of everyone getting
> some
> of these real low power stations from far away, I
> just
> wanted to say that maybe my best dx so far in that
> area was wcam in sc some time ago. They were running
> just 27watts night time at that point. Got an email
> from a friend of the owner who confermed this! Good

Robbie,

I know the folks at WCAM and they have a very unusual
way to control their different power levels. Their
automation system does it. Since ENCO can do multiple
things ( you can even have it turn on the coffee pot),
they run a special "Playlist" that controls the
transmitter. No need for those other unreliable boxes
that are made just for power changes.

And it's a WONDERFUL Beautiful Music format!

Powell @ WKDK

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net