Re: [IRCA] TP DX 10-17-07

Bruce,

Some great DX there. It is nice to see you reporting again from Seattle.
  KCAM 790 is a rare one here. The last time I IDed them was in the
early 80s when I got the QSL. But I haven't checked 790 all that often.
I have been sitting on 630 of late for KIAM, But KCIS, CKOV, CHED, KJNO,
so far.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin