Re: [IRCA] TPs October 16: Another Good One:

Re: [IRCA] TPs October 16: Another Good One:

John,

It was another good one, but yesterday had the edge. I could take
morning after morning like that. It did remind me a bit of the DU
conditions of the late 70s/early 80s. It was night after night of DUs,
from LSS in New Zealand to LSR here.
   I cannot complain logging my 4th Thai, the second new one in two
days. 1026 has two listed but both are RT, so I presume both in //
anyway. One is in the North, North of Bangkok (50 KW) and the other down
near the bottom of Thailand near Malay border(10 KW).
   I forgot to mention I have JJ Talk on 1602 (NHK2) and JJ talk on
1584, plus Mandarin on 1593. 4QD 1548 and a EE preacher on 1557,
presumed Taiwan.
   The phaser is really doing its trick on getting rid of a lot of the
adjacent splatter.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin